Thursday, January 26, 2012

We Have a WINNER!

Neh, neh, neh, neh, neh, neh, they say it's your birthday. Neh, neh, neh, neh, neh, neh, it's my birthday too!

One year ago today I made the leap from avid vegan blog reader to avid vegan blog writer. The inspiration to start the Vegan Man Cave came from reading so many of your awesome blogs and wanting to join the cool kids at the vegan table. I've gotten to meet and chat with so many of you since launching the site and I just want to say thank you for the support and for making the Cave a frequent read.

Before I announce the winner of the chocolate giveaway, I wanted to share an interesting stat with you. Since the launch of this blog, the post with the most pageviews by far is my review of "Eating," a documentary by Mike Anderson. This is the video that changed my entire way of life and I find it encouraging that so many people seem to be curious about it. It's a sign that the revolution is on and people are seriously getting vegan-curious. The plant-based movement is strong, let's keep it rolling!

Okay, so without further ado... They say it's better to give than to receive, so to celebrate the Vegan Man Cave's first birthday I'm giving away a gift box of delicious vegan chocolate courtesy of NibMor. Thanks to all who entered and a very big shout out to Jennifer Love at NibMor who was gracious enough to provide the chocolate and a sweet 10% DISCOUNT for all Vegan Man Cave readers on NibMor's website using this code: NIB10.

The lucky winner of my first giveaway is..
Comment #15 from GetSkinnyGoVegan. Congratulations! Please shoot me an email with your contact info so I can ship your chocolaty prize this weekend.

Thanks again to everyone for making the Man Cave's first year so exceptional. Big things are ahead in 2012. Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! We seriously have a major lack of male representation in the vegan blog world. Keep the fabulous posts coming (okay, maybe "fabulous" isn't the most manly compliment ... how's "awesome" instead?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian, I cant find your email address!
    Mine is getskinnygovegan@facebook.com
    I will look for your address on blog but haven't found it yet,
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am not the winner!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete